This information, pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation, which establishes rules concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as rules concerning the free movement of such data. It concerns exclusively the website www.sportverona.it and doesn’t concern other sites, even if accessible through links on the website.
Personal data means any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information. In particular, though the website the datas that can be collected are: name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail, telephone number. Through the website sensitive data concertina religious beliefs, union membership, sexual preferences and others indicated in art. 9 of the Regulations are not treated. Should it be necessary to process data of this type, we will request the consent of the interested party/user in advance.
The computer systems and software procedures used for operating the site, acquire, during their normal operations, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. It’s about information that are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes, for example, the IP dresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the website, the time the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by te server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the IT environment of the user.
Data provided voluntarily by the interested party/user
Seeing of e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated on the website (always optional and at the discretion of the interested party/user) and/or through other interactions with the Website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests and any other personal data entered by the interested party / user. Specific information could be presented on the pages of the website in relation to particular services provided by the owner.
- Management and execution of pre-contractual and contractual obligations: treatment allowed as necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party (article 6.1b of the Regulations);
- Management of sisal and accounting obligations: treatment admitted as necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (article 6.1c of the Regulations);
- Marketing activities such as the sending of material communication (e.g. through e-mail) relating to products/services similar to those already provided by the holder to the interested party/customer: treatment admitted as necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the data controller (article 6.1f of the Regulations);
- Marketing activities such as sending material communication (e.g. through e-mail) relating to other products/services than those already provided by the holder to the person/customer: processing for which the consent of the interested party/user is requested (article 6.1a of the Regulations).
Each interested party/user remains free to provide personal data through e-mail sento to the e-mail addresses on the website, or through other interactions with the website itself. Failure to provide the required data to subscribe to the newsletter, or tossed a quote, tower implies our inability to follow up on the request.
The above-mentioned consent can be validly given only by those who are 16 years of age. Youngers must collect the consent and authorisation of their parents or the person exercising parental authority.
Finally, we point out that the data collected through the website may be used, in a strictly anonymous and/or aggregated form, for the understanding of the behaviour or the preferences of the users. For example, to identify similar profiles based on browsing preferences.
The processing of personal data is carried out using paper forms and IT tools, in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data and, in particular, the appropriate technical and organisational measures pursuant to art. 32.1 of the Regulations, and with the observance of every precautionary measure that guarantees its integrity, confidentiality and availability.
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Register or contact the user
• Registration form for SportVerona and/or contact
By filling out the Sport Verona registration form or the contact form with their data, the user consents to their use to respond to requests for registration, information, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Collected personal data: name, surname, address, city, province, email address, postal code, telephone number, fiscal code, place and date of birth, other various data.
• Randonnée registration form
The user who signs up for our randonnée completes the registration through the ARI AUDAX RANDONNEUR ITALIA website, an association we are part of, that manages the datas in respect of the privacy.
• Stripe (Stripe Inc)
• Mailchimp (Mailchimp is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science group)
Mailchimp deals with managing and sending newsletters. Collected personal datas: name, surname, email address.
• Registration to our randonnées and tours
The collected personal datas are used for registration in randonnées or other sport events or for providing collateral services (overnight stays or similar) and for billing. Collected personal datas: name, surname, address, city, province, email address, postal code, telephone number, fiscal code, place and date of birth, various types of datas.
The services contained in this section allow the data controller to analyse traffic datas and are used to track the user behaviour.
• Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses personal datas collected for the purpose of tracking and analysing the use of sportverona.it, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use the personal data to contextualise and personalise the advertisements of tis advertising network.
• Collected personal datas: Cookies and usage datas.
Personal datas may be communicated, in strict relation to the above-mentioned purposes, to the following subjects or categories of subjects:
- subjects in relation to which the current regulations provide for the obligation of communication, in compliance with the provisions of the legislation on tax and accounting matters;
- to professionals and third-party companies with which the owner cooperates, when necessary for the operation of the website.
Regarding the second point, we commit ourselves to rely exclusively on subject that provide adequate guarantees regarding data protection.
Personal datas are kept in the archives of the owner and are kept for a period of 10 (ten) years from the last interaction with the interested party/user, in consideration of the limitation period of any claim between the holder and the user, required by law.
At any time, the concerned party/user can assert the rights provided by the articles fro 15 to 22 of the Regulations against the owner, the right of requesting:
- access to personal datas, that is knowing the own personal data held by the owner, the purposes for which they are processed, their origin and other information required by the article 15 of the Regulations;
- the correction of personal datas in case of inaccuracy of the same;
- the cancellation of personal datas;
- the limitation of the processing of personal data, or the right to obtain the suspension of the processing of personal datas for the period necessary to verity the request for correcting the personal datas, or in other cases provided for by the article 18 of the Regulations.
Furthermore, the subject/user have the following rights:
- the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive personal datas in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device - even by requesting a direct transfer to another holder;
- the right to make a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor, or with the Authority of Control of the place where he/she resides, works or where the violation took place, where he/she considers that the processing of personal datas violated the Regulation.
Some pages of the website may contain plug-ins of social networks (e.g. Facebook, TripAdvisor, Instagram, etc.). By clicking on these plug-ins - which are recognisable with the symbol of the specific social network - the browser connects directly to the servers of the social network and opens an additional page or tab of the browser, connected to the social network. In the event that the concerned party/user, when clicking on the plug-in, is connected to his/her social account (connection that can remain active even if the social network page is close, typically if returning to the address of the social network, the concerned party/user is already logged in with the own account), some personal data may be associated with the social account.
Further general information about the collection and use of datas by social networks, as well as about the rights and methods for protecting the privacy of the user in this context, can be found on the pages of the social networks. If the concerned party/user does not wish to associate the visit to our site with his social account, he/she must log-off from the social network before visiting it.
The owner has the right to modify, update, add or remove portions of this privacy statement at its discretion and at any time. In order to facilitate the verification of any changes/updates, the information will contain an indication of the update date.
The data controller is Simonetta Bettio, president of Sport Verona, with registered office in Vicoletto Cieco San Carlo, 2 - 37129 Verona (VR). Requests for clarifications on this policy and request for exercising the rights herein described may be presented to [email protected]